Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06557 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,554 (₨84,699) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)