Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42150 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,649 (27,636 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (33 minutes ago)