Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44598 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,049 (27,016 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)