Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.251 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,404 (21,105TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)