Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.269 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,550 (9,102TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (22 minutes ago)