Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.017 GHS / AUD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,893 (AU$6,263) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)