Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.489 GHS / AUD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 65% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵25,765 (AU$7,384) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)