Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18873 GHS / ETB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,129 (85,460 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (40 minutes ago)