Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,852 (8,597TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)