Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.213 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,954 (5,733TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)