Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01364 GHS / NGN *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,168 (1,844,547 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)