Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00359 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵26,613 (7,415,273 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (43 minutes ago)