Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00372 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 51% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵49,942 (13,424,789 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (44 minutes ago)