Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00367 GHS / IQD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,329 (4,446,895 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)