Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.164 GHS / AED
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵28,002 (Dirham 24,053) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)