Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00727 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,476 (2,128,870 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)