Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00681 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,750 (3,340,806 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)