Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,091 (5,630,286 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)