Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,384 (2,085,534 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)