Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00700 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,372 (2,054,550 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)