Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,184 (﷼ 159,078,031) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)