Cost of living comparison between Aalborg, Denmark and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,611 (kr40,251) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)