Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵51,355 (kr73,839) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)