Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,935 (kr33,162) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)