Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.001 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,140 ($3,174) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)