Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.476 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,179 ($2,337) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)