Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.001 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,884 (3,777 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)