Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.871 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,370 (5,938 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)