Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.764 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 269% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,217 (CHF 3,502) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)