Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02473 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,490 (2,243,684 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)