Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02647 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,385 (2,092,094 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (30 minutes ago)