Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,387 (65,289 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (about 2 hours ago)