Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,436 (€4,320) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)