Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.697 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,530 (€2,973) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)