Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.811 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,904 (11,828 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)