Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,591 (元6,757) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)