Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.913 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,412 (元17,308) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)