Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.877 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,758 (元26,329) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)