Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,033 (元24,034) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)