Cost of living comparison between Zhengzhou, China and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.749 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,218 (元7,718) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (37 minutes ago)