Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.195 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,712 (元5,231) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)