Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.766 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,883 (1,690KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)