Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.604 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,893 (7,534KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)