Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06106 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,367 (251,683 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)