Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05582 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,817 (1,197,077 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)