Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.733 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,522 (€3,278) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)