Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.477 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,784 (€4,306) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)