Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,113 (€5,046) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)