Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.855 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,109 (€1,011) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)