Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.180 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,640 (€1,023) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)