Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00825 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,614 (7,348,503 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)