Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,629 (﷼ 139,939,402) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)