Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.001 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,419 ($3,301) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)