Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.709 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,270 ($3,403) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (40 minutes ago)