Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.535 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,047 ($1,896) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)