Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.681 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,761 ($648) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)