Cost of living comparison between Zanesville, Ohio, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.605 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,161 ($930) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)