Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38037 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,996 (Php155,100) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)