Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38099 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,280 (Php53,229) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)