Cost of living comparison between Zalaegerszeg, Hungary and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06533 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,493 (252,445 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)