Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06452 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,132 (203,542 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (38 minutes ago)