Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.082 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,282 (6,582 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (33 minutes ago)