Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.086 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 58% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,710 (22,592 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)