Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.747 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,986 (31,298 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)