Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.804 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,734 (37,709 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)