Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.275 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,651 (12,257 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)