Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,875 (9,884 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)