Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,989 (130,114 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)