Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.451 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,583 ($1,659) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)