Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.769 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,305 ($5,420) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)