Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.016 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,115 ($4,558) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)