Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17044 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,819 (¥151,487) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)