Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.940 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,754 (元20,665) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)