Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.639 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,259 (元20,180) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)