Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03903 MXN / AMD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,576 (347,811Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)