Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32159 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,040 (руб 164,928) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)