Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,274 (﷼ 120,092,771) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)