Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,742 (﷼ 164,181,474) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (31 minutes ago)