Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 63,387 (﷼ 116,631,619) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)