Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.634 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,412 (元22,937) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (20 minutes ago)