Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.925 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,173 (元17,834) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)