Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01457 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 102% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,847 (2,596,919 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (37 minutes ago)