Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01397 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,289 (5,675,726 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)