Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01331 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,511 (6,875,766 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)