Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01383 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 92% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,976 (2,601,109 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)