Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01479 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,679 (4,575,627 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)