Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.001 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,701 (﷼ 9,939) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)