Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.387 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,111 (1,801 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)