Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.874 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,964 (元20,519) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)