Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,549 (元21,601) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)