Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.908 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,346 (元21,443) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)