Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.782 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,075 (元4,700) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)